It’s been one heck of a year so far. Life as we knew it, is no longer an option.
What used to be the norm has been replaced with instability, uncertainty & fear.
Establishments are crumbling, governments are being pushed to the brink and
there’s much civil unrest. Amongst all of this, it’s also becoming clear that women
are no longer prepared to accept a second-class, second-hand deal.
More then ever, women are prepared to shape their own destinies. We’re taking back responsibility for our lives. So we can establish a better future for ourselves. A future that’s more harmonious and meaningful, and in alignment with our new and emerging priorities. And so, in this moment we’re in an uncertain transition period until we arrive at our new destination.
Transition is actually a good place to be. It’s a place where creation can birth. But before we create, we must make space for the new to be rebirthed. In this moment, we have the opportunity to reflect on the recent events, reconcile the past with the present; take stock of what’s gone on for us in the last six months, and think about the future. That way we can make the space to get clear on what we want for ourselves moving forward. Let me suggest, that if you invest the time now to digest what’s gone on you can lay the foundation for a more solid future. A future that belongs to you.
And right now, seems like the perfect time for me to offer you the space and means to do this. To come together with like-minded women and process what’s happened in the recent events. To share your stories & explore more about what this time represents for you. So that you emerge with greater clarity and direction, and an ability to move forward with confidence and ease. Move forward to a future that’s more in alignment with authentic you.
“We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.”
Max de Pree
What do you get out of this?
- to spend some time with other like-minded women
- to share your stories and experiences about recent events in your life
- to help you make sense of what you’ve experienced & gain some clarity around what this means for you going forward
- to engage in conscious and heart-warming conversation
- learn some techniques and practices to help you grow your self-awareness
- to know a bit more about yourself & what you want
- to enjoy the company of like-minded women and have fun.
Sessions will cover:
- Emerging from the COVID-19 cocoon – sharing lived experiences
- Living in the present – managing your expectations of the future
- Going with the flow – it’s a more peaceful & harmonious way to do your life
- Avoiding the chaos and drama – maintaining healthy boundaries & enjoying moments of stillness
- Keeping it real – making the most of what you got.
When These sessions will commence on Sunday 26th July and run for five consecutive weeks, finishing on 23 August.
Where We’ll meet at 11 am every Sunday in Camberwell. The details of the venue will be provided on booking.
Cost $125 for five sessions.
What to bring Make sure you are dressed in warm & comfortable clothes.
Who can attend These sessions are open to all women who want to enjoy some conscious conversation and shared positive experiences with like-minded others.
Registration closes 18th July 2020.
Run by Nadiene founder of the FEEL Collaborative.
* all events are non refundable